Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Colour Me...Striking!

Hi Everyone,

It's another colour challenge over at Colour Me...!  This is my second week as the Guest Designer and I am loving it.  I am also loving this week's colour combination - it is most definitely striking!  It is Tangelo Twist (one of Stampin' Up!'s newest In Colours), Tempting Turquoise and a neutral.  So very pretty!


This week I decided once again to use a sketch that I did not get a chance to play along with but that I absolutely loved!  It is from TechnoStamper and her Monday Lunchtime Sketch challenges.  


Here is my card for this week:






I have to admit, I am completely in love with Stampin' Up!'s new stamp set - Age Awareness and am loving their new photopolymer offerings.  This one in particular, I think is so versatile - it is awesome!


Please take some time to stop by the regular Design Team's blogs to check out their awesome projects:


Card Recipe (all products used are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated):

Card Stock: Tangelo Twist, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Sweet Taffy DSP
Stamp Sets: Age Awareness
Inks: Tangelo Twist, Tempting Turquoise
Tools/Techniques: 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon (Tangelo Twist), Oval Framelits

 I would love if you took some time to follow my blog!

Thanks for dropping by!
Steph

6 comments:

  1. I love your bright, Happy Birthday care, Stephanie! The DSP is so fun and that sentiment is bold and eye-catching! Anyone would love to receive this card! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love that wonderful Birthday stamp. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this super fun birthday card! That DSP is perfect for this colour combo. Most definitely a striking card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific card! Congrats on guest designing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steph this card is super super super cool! Makes me want this set even more...! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this bright card Stephanie! So far I've resisted this stamp set, but cards like yours are making me want it more! Great use of the DSP too.

    ReplyDelete