Monday, June 22, 2015

Sending Wishes Your Way...

Hi Everyone!

It's time for another lovely sketch over at Atiantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I'm not sure about the rest of the Design Team, but this sketch really pushed me outside my comfort zone but I love the result!  Make sure you swing by the challenge blog on a Wednesday to check out the rest of the creations by the amazing Design Team,  while you are there, why don't you play along with us??

 

My card this week was made especially for my 80-something year old neighbour who fell last week and broke her hip.  So very sad.  But she is one feisty lady and I hope this little card helped to brighten her day just a little.

I decided that I would also play along in this week's colour challenge over at Colour Me...!  Such a gorgeous combination - Elegant Eggplabt, Old Olive and Coastal Cabana.  I, unfortunately, had to do some swaps so the colour combination that I actually used was Perfect Plum, Mossy Meadow and Lost Lagoon.  I know the girls won't mind...



Here is my creation:



 

Card Recipe (all products used are Stampin' Up! Products unless otherwise indicated):

Card Stock: Perfect Plum, Whisper White, Irresistibly Yours Specialty DSP
Stamp Sets: Perfect Pennants
Inks: Mossy Meadow
Tools/Techniques: Sponging, Satin Ribbon - Lost Lagoon, Note Tag Punch

Thanks for stopping by, I'm so glad you did!
Steph

2 comments:

  1. Steph this is such a fun card! Love the sponged background and that cute tag. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Colour Me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet for you to send a card to your neighbor! Love the colors and sentiment! Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

    Linda
    Design Team AHSC
    www.scrappytherapy.com

    ReplyDelete