Sunday, March 1, 2015

A Bright and Bold Thanks

Hi Everyone!

How are ya?  Hope you all have enjoyed your weekend...I certainly did!!

Tonight I had a chance to craft with a lovely lady - crafting is just so much more fun with someone else.  Don't you agree?!?!

I decided to play along with a couple of challenges tonight:

1. Colour Me...! 

This week's challenge was a tough one for me.  Once I get past 2 or 3 colours, I find it super hard to find a way to incorporate more colour.  So tonight, I thought I would put my Blendabilities to use and colour the black and white side of the Stacked With Love DSP Stack to create a bold and colourful DSP of my own.  I also ended up using a darkest shade of the Coastal Cabana Blendabiltiies to try to match more to the Tempting Turquoise colour.


2. Case This Sketch

This week's sketch over at Case This Sketch was just too much fun not to play along with!


My card:




Card Recipe (all products used are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise indicated):

Card Stock: Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Stacked With Love DSP Stack
Stamp Sets: None
Inks: Blendabilities - Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana
Tools/Techniques: Hello You Thinlits, Big Shot

Thanks so much for stopping by, I'm so glad you did!
Steph


4 comments:

  1. Steph I just love how this came out! Gotta love those blendabilities :) Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us this week at Colour Me...! We would love for you to play along again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so fun! I love those chevrons with the black! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely chevrons! Those colors really pop! Thank you so much for playing with us at colour me...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun take on the sketch, and I love that font!

    ReplyDelete