Friday, July 25, 2014

A Playful Combination

Hi Everyone!!!

I hope you all are enjoying your summer - can you believe that it is almost August?!?!  Holy!  I honestly have no idea where the time goes...

I am busy having a fabulous time at my Mom's Family Reunion this week but I decided to play along with a couple of challenges before I left and have this post for you today.  Maybe I'll share a few pics of the reunion once I get back home with you all - maybe I'll even do a Project Life spread - oooooh, I think that's what I'll do!!

Anyway, I'm a little off topic, here are a couple of challenges that inspired me this week:

1. Colour Me...!

This week is a super fun colour challenge!



This week is another fantastic sketch from these ladies - they are so talented!


And here is my card:






Card Recipe (all supplies used are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise mentioned):

Card Stock: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Back to Black DSP
Stamp Sets: Mixed Bunch, Wacky Wishes (Hostess - Retired)
Ink: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight
Tools/Techniques: Oval Framelits, Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Neutrals Candy Dots (Black), Brights Candy Dots (Daffodil Delight & Melon Mambo)

I would love if you would take some time to follow my blog!

Thanks for dropping by!
Steph

10 comments:

  1. Love this.The colours are really fabulous against the black. Thanks for playing along with us this week at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ahve combined these two challenges wonderfully. I love the colors and your take on this weeks sketch at AHSC! Thanks for sharing with us !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you incorporated the black and white DSP into your card and that trio of candy dots adds a great finishing touch! Thanks for joining us over at Colour Me...! this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie, your card is so fun and cheery! I love the bright colors and the embossed circle looks great behind the DSP. Thank you so much for joining us at Colour Me this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch! love the bold statement of this card! Thanks for joining us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card, I really like the colours you used, not colours I would gravitate towards but they work awesome together. Thanks for playing along with AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how the colours pop against the black! Great card and thank you for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

    Happy Crafting, Candra DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your combination of enamel dots made me laugh – they are the colors of the German flag, backwards ;) Super happy card you made, thank you for playing along with us at Colour Me…! this week!

    Julia
    CMCC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the black and white with pops of colour. Thanks for playing with AHSC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Steph this rocks :) LOVE the big bloom!!! Thanks so much for taking the time to share with us this week at Colour Me...! Really hope we will see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete