Monday, July 14, 2014

Inspired by Hollywood

Hi Everyone!

This is my final card to share with you from my stamping session on the weekend.  I am really hoping that I have found my mojo - I seriously had forgotten just how much I enjoy making cards.

This particular card was inspired by Hollywood for me.  When I saw the sketch challenge from CAS - Colours and Sketches for this week, I have to admit, I was definitely perplexed.  I wasn't sure how I could make this one work.  But then I saw my On Film Framelits which had yet to come out of the packaging and I was set!

Here are the challenges that I am linking up to for this card:

1. CAS - Colours and Sketches



This week's challenge at Stampin' Royalty is "Anything Goes".

Wear Our Badge


This week's theme or "toppings" is "Stars and/or Stripes".


Here is my card:





Card Recipe:

Card Stock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Gold Glimmer Paper
Stamp Sets: And Many More
Ink: Versamark
Tools/Techniques: On Film Framelits, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool

Thanks for dropping by!
Steph

5 comments:

  1. Awesome job with the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one!! Fabulous idea to use those framelits for the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have your mojo!! Love the glittery stars!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The filmstrip approach to the sketch is so fun with the sparkly stars! Thanks for sharing your card with us at CAS - Colours & Sketches. I hope you'll join us again soon for another challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great CAS take on the sketch. Love the Hollywood treatment! Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches this week

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete