Friday, January 30, 2015

What Makes You Happy?

Hi Everyone!

I recently bought the Hello Life stamp set from the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalogue and one of the main reasons I wanted this set was for one of the sentiments - do more of what makes you happy - this is my mantra for 2015.  What makes you happy?  Crafting certainly is one of the things that makes me super happy.  I've been trying to find the perfect way to use this sentiment and I just couldn't wait any longer.

Here is my card:



I had some really great inspiration from a few challenges:

1. Paper Players

The Paper Players had a fun sketch this week and I decided to turn it on it's side - I hope that was ok!


2. Stampin' Celebration

The inspiration photo over at Stampin' Celebration was really nice and I knew right away that I wanted to use the beautiful heart paper out of the Stacked With Love DSP Stack from Stampin' Up!.


3. Fusion Card Challenge

This week I was inspired by the hearts in the inspiration picture from Fusion.  Of course, that gave me even more ammunition to use the gorgeous heart paper in my project.


I also want to take a moment to thank Julia over at Colour Me...! for choosing my project as one of the Honourable Mentions.  I really appreciate it!  You can see my card HERE.


Card Recipe (all products used are Stampin' Up! products unless otherwise mentioned):

Card Stock: Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Stacked With Love DSP Stack
Stamp Sets: Hello Life
Inks: Calypso Coral
Tools/Techniques: Square Framelits, Big Shot, Stampin Dimensionals

Thanks for dropping by, I'm so glad you did!
Steph

7 comments:

  1. Stephanie, your card is so bright and cheery! Love the sentiment, too! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sentiment is awesome and perfectly paired with that DSP! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Crafting definitely puts me in my happy place too! I like how you paired it with the Stacked with Love DSP! Hearts always make me happy too! Thanks for playing along with the Stampin' Celebration inspiration challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great sentiment, and your card really showcases it. Thank you for playing along with the Stampin' Celebration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Stephanie!!! This is totally Awesome, and so perfect for all of your challenges!! yay, I love that!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Stampin Celebration!! Come on by and see our NEW challenge, you will love it!!!!
    Hope I see you join in too!!!!
    --ALSO Thansk for Joining us at FUSION TOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful sentiment Stephanie - we should all use this as our Mantra! love the colors you used with the stark black - thanks so much for joining us in the Fusion challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that sentiment and such great colors! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete