Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Wish

Hi Everyone!

Happy New Year!!  My wish for all of you this year is health and happiness.

Today we have another fabulous sketch for you over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I encourage you all to come play and to check out the other wonderful creations by the superbly talented Design Team.  These creations will be uploaded for you on Wednesday but you can all play along now!

Here is this week's sketch:


And in honour of my "Wish" for all of you, here is my card:



Card Recipe (all products used are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise indicated):

Card Stock - Island Indigo, All Abloom DSP Stack
Stamp Sets - nil
Inks - nil
Tools/Techniques - Little Letters Thinlits, Big Shot, 1/4" Cotton Ribbon - Whisper White, Frosted Sequins

Thanks for dropping by, I'm so glad you did!
Steph

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I would never think to tweak these sketches the way you do. My card would prob ably be identical to the sketch I figure. In order to play along, do I have to set up a blog? Really not interested in doing that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can link up through Facebook and instagram.

      Delete
    2. As Michelle mentioned, you can link through FB or Instagram - you don't need to set up a blog, Kelly. Hope you will play along!!

      Delete
  2. You did such a great job - I would have never thought to do something like that! How innovative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card....love the color choices and that you substituted the letters in for the boxes. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I would have never thought of doing something like that with this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum, I really love this design, Stef! I especially like the way you can see the stripes around the edge, rather than inside the negative of the word die! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eek, sorry I said Stef instead of Steph!!

    ReplyDelete