Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Make a Wish...

Hi Again Everyone,

Another quick post to get in so that I can link up with a couple of challenges before they close!

I had a lot of fun making this card and think it will be a super great masculine birthday card.

Here is my card:







I will be entering this card in the following challenges:


Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project with "Hexagons".
  2. Create a project with "Triangles". 
  3. or Create a project using "Hexagons" & "Triangles". 

I used some of Stampin' Up!'s new Kaleidoscope DSP that incorporates triangles and then created my own DSP by stamping hexagons from the Six Sided Sampler stamp set onto some Whisper White card stock.


This week is Colour Me...Playful! using some fantastic colours!  I did not have Smoky Slate so I substituted with Basic Gray.



I loved the sketch over at this challenge blog this week and could not wait to use it.  They just recently celebrated their 3rd Birthday!  Wow!  Congratulations!!!


Card Recipe (Stampin' Up! Products only):

Card Stock:
Whisper White, Basic Gray, Basic Black, Kaleidoscope DSP

Ink:
Bermuda Bay, Real Red

Stamp Sets:
Perfect Pennants, Six Sided Sampler

Tools/Techniques:
Bermuda Bay 1/8" Ribbon, Square Framelits, Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for dropping by!!

Steph

8 comments:

  1. This is a great card for men. They are sometimes so hard. Thanks for playing the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out awesome Steph! Love those hexagons and the ribbon is the perfect touch. Thanks so much for joining us at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I like how you were able to mash up so many challenges. I love that you made your own DSP.

    Thank you for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just LOVED how well this came together Steph :) Thank you so much for sharing with us at Colour Me...! this week, we sure hope to see you back again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well look at that silly me didn't realize you played along in two of the challenges I design for hehehe As I said LOVE it!!! Thank you so much for also sharing with us at Try Stampin on a Tuesday, we sure hope to see you back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous take on both challenges... thanks so much for playing along with Colour Me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic!! love how those panels pop :) So glad you joined us on Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect card for a man. Well done combining all 3 challenges together so nicely. Love it! - Thanks for joining us at TSOT for our sketch challenge. - Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete