Friday, February 14, 2014

You Make Me Happy!

Just a quick blog post before Hubby and I head out on our Valentines date.

I wanted to share with you the card I made for Hubby for this special love day:





This card was inspired by the sketch over at Seize the Sketch:


And the colours I used (red and black) were the exact colours we used for our wedding day - I love using them as it reminds me of that special day.

Card Recipe:

Card Stock:
Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White, Fresh Prints DSP Stack, Red Glimmer Paper

Ink:
Basic Black, Real Red, Versamark

Stamp Sets:
Perfect Pennants, Hearts a Flutter, Banner Blast

Tools/Techniques:
Big Shot, Starburst Framelits, Banners Framelits, White Embossing Powder, Small Heart Punch, Heat Tool.

Thanks for dropping by!  Enjoy your Valentines Day however you choose to celebrate it!

Steph



2 comments:

  1. Perfect cards for the Hubby (and I bet he love it!)! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sketch for a card, any card, and I love how you used it to make your Valentine for your Mister, Steph!! I'm sure he was thrilled with it and I hope you had a dreamy date night!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete