Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Retro Sketches #100

Hi Again,

One final post for tonight before I head to bed.  Not sleeping much lately, lots of stuff running through my mind including thoughts of playing in my craft room - I should probably get up and get everything out most nights rather than just staying in bed and tossing and turning! Lol!

Tonight I was inspired by the Design Team over at Retro Sketches and their 100th sketch.  Wow, that's quite the accomplishment!  Congrats to all of you!  I will be entering my card tonight in the challenge over on their site:


I wanted to continue to use the product from the Stampin' Up's newest Occasions catalogue as I have yet to use all of it (who am I kidding, most of the stuff in my craft room has yet to be used!!).  I have been staring at the Fresh Prints DSP Stack for a while now and thought, tonight's the night - so I put it to good use.

Here's my latest card:





Here is this recipe for this project:

Card Stock:
Whisper White, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack

Ink:
Bermuda Bay

Stamp Sets:
A Mixed Bunch

Tools/Techniques:
Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Early Espresso Bakers Twine, Designer Buttons - Naturals, Stampin' Dimensionals, Blossom Punch

Thanks so much for dropping by!!

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment