Wednesday, February 19, 2014

More Yellow!

Hi Everyone!

Today the challenge that I chose to go with again called for yellow - what am I doing to myself?!?!  But, I have been wanting to ink the Petite Petals stamp set up for some time so today was the day and my inspiration came from the following challenges:

1. Sunday Stamps

I pulled my inspiration for colours from this challenge as well as the photo and thought that it would be the perfect time to break out the Petite Petals!



I thought this was a great sketch and would be perfect for a display of flowers.


Here is my card:





Card Recipe:

Card Stock:
Crumb Cake, Whisper White

Ink:
Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green

Stamp Set:
Petite Petals, Precious Butterflies, Simply Sketched

Tools/Techniques:
Sponging, Petite Petals Punch

Thanks for dropping by!

Steph

6 comments:

  1. Love this Stephanie! Simple and elegant! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so pretty! Lovely take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Steph!!! I can see myself recreating this puppy :) Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps. We sure hope to see you again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Steph! Great arrangement of flowers and leaves. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps this week--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful clean and simple card. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple and sweet - love those little flowers! Great job combining both sketches Steph. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete